Nina Raff, LCSW has 25 + years of experience
- Individual adult and couples therapy, with special training.
- Many years of work with addiction, including family members.
- Trained in mediation and collaborative practice to help resolve conflicts.
- Many years of work with trauma survivors.
- Many years of consultation with therapists and clients
- MSW University of CA Berkeley 1988
- Licensed 1990: lcs 15391
- Kaiser Permanente Psychiatry Department, Chemical Dependency Team
- Volunteer Peninsula Conflict Resolution Center